Wednesday 30 October 2013

China Glaze For Audrey Swatch and Review

Alright so I said I wasn't going to update for a while but I miss nail blogging and right now it's this beam of light at the end of the tunnel. The weddings I shot went well - but now I have the biggest world of photo editing ever. Next week I am actually going to BlizzCon too - where does the time go? I was just ranting off to my friend about wishing my life was simpler but alas. Another rant for another time, I suppose. (Also I might sound offensive so I should bite my tongue, haha!)

Today I have a polish from China Glaze. You've probably heard of it. I am actually almost certain you've heard of it. This is For Audrey, which is commonly referred to as a "Tiffany" blue. The creme formula is surprisingly smooth, as most shades like this can apply patchy. It dried to a nice medium gloss finish. This is my swatch in two coats:

China Glaze For Audrey Swatch

China Glaze For Audrey Swatch

China Glaze For Audrey Swatch

China Glaze For Audrey Swatch

I think this polish would be super easy to dress up! It would be perfect for some white lace stamping, some studs, maybe even some tips. The possibilities are seriously endless and I can see why this polish is so widely recommended for a girl's wish for a "Tiffany blue" polish. It might not be exact but it's pretty damn close!

What's your favourite Tiffany blue polish? What's your preferred lifestyle? Would you prefer to be always on the go, or do you prefer to have some time to yourself?

4 comments:

  1. I just got this but haven't used it yet, I do love the CG formula though. I am on the go a lot lately but I definitely still need some time to myself!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! HI!!! :D
    This colour is GORGEOUS!!! I have it too but have not tried it yet. Now that fall has rolled in I'm into darks, but next spring you can bet your ass that this one will come out!

    My life used to be more on the go when I was in my 20s, but now it's slowed down and I really can't complain. I'm a home body now. :) That being said, I still don't have enough time for myself. Between blogging, gaming and jewellery making (which has taken a BIG hit since I started blogging), I often wish I had an extra day. Buuut I shouldn't complain cause I love doing them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have For Audrey and love it! I love being always on the go but I really need some time for myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I hope life is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete