Wednesday 23 July 2014

Aqua Gold Half Moon Nail Art (Made with China Glaze Aquadelic and Essie Good as Gold)

Hey guys, I am back! Well, sort of! I was supposed to be back yesterday but I had a bunch of work to do, so alas, I made this post for today. Things are still super busy and my last wedding of the summer will be tomorrow. I imagine that I'll still be busy but I'm getting some things ready for a full week next week starting on Tuesday. Spoiler alert: Are you ready to see some of the new Rainbow Honey collection? Tune in next week! Also, if you haven't already, enter the Great Polish Giveaway of 2014 brought to you by our pals at Nail Polish Canada.

So I've been working away all month and if you remember my obsession with outlining my nails - that obsession has now been replaced by HALF MOON NAILS. Oh my lord guys, I CANNOT STOP. It's so easy too: Find a good colour combination, make sure the top colour is a one coater, get some reinforcement stickers, DONE. I'll be posting a HOWTO: Half Moon probably in the next while but I figure to show off some! Here's one I did with Essie Good As Gold and China Glaze Aquadelic. Awesome combination and definitely kept my spirits up when I was shooting!

Turquoise and Gold Half Moon Nail Art

I'm looking forward to sharing ALL THE RAINBOW HONEY! next week and I've missed you guys. Please tell me how you've been, and seriously: What are your current nail addictions? Mine are half moons, it was outlining - what are you guys obsessing over? (I've also been obsessing over The IT Crowd and Chris O'Dowd but that's another story!) See you next week!

6 comments:

  1. I love Chris O'Dowd so I completely understand obsessing over him ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god it's just become worse and worse since I posted this. Been watching all the movies, all the interviews and I just finished off Moone Boy which was actually super awesome and cute.

      Delete
  2. I love these colours together <3

    I have been obsessed with sparkly, bright green nails lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just glad that you are obsessed with BRIGHT lately - I just might miss the Stone Cold though.

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing a lot of half moons lately and I REALLY want to do some, but I've never had luck with them so I'm a little hesitant. My stickers always end up messing everything up so I might just freehand a few. As for what I've been obsessed with lately, I can't stop dotting everything. Polka dots everywhere, everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what I didn't mention is that I always end up having to touch up my half moons anyway because my reinforcement stickers are a million years old and like being REALLY sticky.

      I love polka dots! I always forgot about them. So simple and fun. :D

      Delete