Wednesday 20 March 2013

OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia Swatch

Finally back at work. I enjoyed watching Mulan and Tangled from the couch but it's just nice to be able to breathe and do things on my own again. I was so sick for so long. I never want to be that sick again. I haven't even done my nails more than once in the last couple of weeks. Now you know how sick I am! Ha!

Anyway, here's OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia. I got this one from my friend in the states - a male! Hahaha, I love it when dudes give me nail polish. It's like they don't even know that it's the best present ever. I actually haven't seen this polish before and he told me he sent me one US exclusive polish but I don't think this one is it. It's from OPI Brights collection - I... don't know much about this collection and couldn't find much info. Let me know if you know the low down on these.

OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia Swatch

This formula was pretty good. I rarely find OPI formula finicky. (Man, I'm such an OPI fangirl.) Flashbulb Fuchsia is a rich shimmery fuchsia, a bit cold in tone though. It doesn't possess any exciting qualities like duochrome - it's just a basic bright fuchsia with a nice even shimmer. Here it is in two coats.

OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia Swatch

Probably not for me to wear alone but I could totally envision doing some fun contrasted black and fuchsia nail art. I also have nothing like this in my collection so that's also a bonus!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that one before either. Looks interesting though, I like fuchsia lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuchsia lipstick would like terribad with my skin tone but I do love it on those who can pull it off like Lady Gaga. :D

      Delete
  2. This colour looks like it could make some pretty wicked flowers in some nail art.

    ReplyDelete