Monday 6 May 2013

OPI Euro Centrale French Tips Nail Art

Let's kick off the week with Shitty Nail Art Monday where we embark on an elaborate journey of my adventures through nail art and I will show you what not to do! Today I have some freehand french tips that I did for Easter weekend with the Euro Centrale collection. Remember that thing I said about how all the colours go along swimmingly together? Well here's one of the many permutations that you can do with a couple of the shades.

OPI Euro Centrale Tips

OPI Euro Centrale Tips

I used OPI Care to Danse? for the base colour to create a nice sheer, clean foundation. Then I used OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!, OPI Alpine Snow, and OPI You're Such A Budapest for freehand tips. To criticize myself - I feel like the tips could have started "deeper" because I didn't realize you could tell where my nails' free edge started - it drives me INSANE! Next time I am totally going to note that I have to start the tips deeper down. I really do love the colour combination, though.

OPI Euro Centrale Tips

OPI Euro Centrale Tips

Had I started the tips deeper down, I think this design would have looked a lot cleaner. Oh well! Lessons learned for Shitty Nail Art Monday - that's what we're here for.

1 comment: