Friday 8 February 2013

Ozotic 528 Swatch

I decided that I'll be updating Claw of Cthulhu on Mondays through Thursdays, but there will always be exceptions - like this one. So, I reside on the west coast of Canada, and we've never had a stat holiday in February until this year! Next week Monday will be the first Family Day, so I guess I'll be away for a little while. For now, I've got an amazing polish that I've been wanting to post so it's a good one to hang out at the top of the blog for a few days!

Here is Ozotic 528 from the Back Up Plan collection. It's a multicolour shifting glitter that has hints of teal, blue, green, magenta. It's so amazing and beautiful. I love this polish. I haven't tried it over any other colours yet but I feel like black is definitely the best candidate as it really highlights the colours. I definitely think this glitter is a show stopper and should be the highlight. So, so, beautiful.

Ozotic 528 Swatch

This was my first Ozotic polish and I feel like the formula was really slick. The brush was a little bit lengthy but it seemed to soak up the 528 formula well enough that it didn't make a fuss. I love the bottle! I was so impressed with Ozotic that I ended up buying 3 more Ozotic polishes. Yikes!

Ozotic 528 Swatch

Definitely a really cool polish brand with unique colours that I have never seen before. They are also apparently a 3-free company so it's not cheap low quality stuff.

Anyway, I am off for a few days so I'll post here on Tuesday. If you're local, I hope you enjoy your long weekend and otherwise, I'll be back soon with more swatches, shitty nail art, and cheap polishes. <3

5 comments:

  1. Lol, girl please. SHITTY NAIL ART, I like your nail art. Btw, have U seen my "bushy beaver nail art" post? Talk about some crap, lol it was still a fun contest ;) Enjoy family day, such a weird but nice concept. The US should consider doing that, I doubt it will ever happen though. Anyway, sounds interesting. I look forward to hearing how you celebrated and seeing some shitty holiday nail art ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I did see that nail art of yours! Might have been a good opportunity to use flocking if you were going to try it again, LOL!!! It's all about fun anyway, I don't really do any of this stuff to be serious. Just wanted to have fun and meet other polish obsessed people! :D I will most likely just relax and take it easy this weekend, it's always good to come back to work after some rest. ;)

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I don't have any ozotic yet, gotta add those to the list!
    Happy long weekend! We have family day in Ontario, but I work for the federal government and we don't get it so no long weekend for me. :( For us it's on the 18th though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a little pricy but they're so pretty looking. The bottles and brushes are so nice. Can't help it. Oh well, I'm rolling with the No Buy thing... It's getting easier and easier the more I accumulate at least. At least I realize it, hah. Awww sucks about the lack of long weekend but STAT PAY, AM I RIGHT?! I like that the BC government somehow tied Family Day to Chinese New Year. Convenient, I think! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness. Ozotic is one of those brands that has always flown under my radar...until now. I really love this. Going to check out their polishes now!

    ReplyDelete