Wednesday 9 January 2013

Color Club Berry and Bright Swatch

Originally I spotted these foils from Color Club's Winter Affair from Winners in mini format for $7 but I went to another location during my "I guess I'll stroll around the mall before Christmas shopping Hell happens" sessions after work. I bought the minis for my boyfriend's sister... Then I ended up finding some full-sized bottles with most of the Winter Affair collection for $15 at another location. Always a steal at Winners for Color Club collections.

Berry and Bright is a red foil that applies on thick and smooth. It's possibly a one coater, but I try to apply as thin as I can for one coat and then cake it on for a second. Here's two coats without any top coat, definitely got full coverage. One of my favourite reds I think, definitely my first red foil. Maybe that's why!

Color Club Berry and Bright Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment