Friday 4 January 2013

Cult Nails Flushed Swatch

I guess I've been settled into work now but I still wish I was on vacation. I've been hooked on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and I sort of just want to veg out on the couch and watch it. Perhaps I was too busy over the holidays? Ah well.

So I've finally completed swatching Cult Nails' Behind Closed Doors collection. I say "swatching" but I actually wore all these colours for several days and the durability was awesome. With a thick coat of Seche Vite, I had barely any tip wear. I'll make another post so I can put all the colours together in one happy place!

Flushed is a bold purple with a cool bias. It's more of a cooler purple than a warm toned one. Application was flawless within 2 coats and there was no fuss. There is a subtle shimmer (of course, Cult Nails ALWAYS has a shimmer) of pink. Awesome stuff. Maybe I'll use this for my Justin Bieber joke nails when I get around to them? I found some hilarious temporary tattoos at Zellers (godspeed) and think they'd be pretty funny to use on a highlight nail or something.

Cult Nails Flushed Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment