Wednesday 30 January 2013

OPI Liquid Sand - The Impossible Swatch

Happy hump day! We've reached the point in the normal work week where we're half way through to the weekend! With that said, we're more than half way through the OPI liquid sands from the Mariah Carey collection. Alright, on y va! (Um, that's French for "let's go" for all my non-Canadian readers!)

OPI The Impossible is a coral red with matching grit with hex feature glitter shimmer AND... (my favourite)... STAR GLITTER! Overall, the formula was smooth and I attained full coverage within 2 coats. However, like most bigger shape glitter, there is some fishing involved. It's not that bad, though. All I did was turn the bottle upside down and a lot of the star glitters fell to the top and grabbed onto the brush.

OPI The Impossible Swatch

Unlike the previous liquid sands I've shown you (Can't Let Go and Get Your Number), I don't really have a preference of this liquid sand having a top coat, or going vanilla! I think it looks great either way because the star glitter offers enough contrast in colour and shape to make either really work.

OPI The Impossible (With Top Coat) Swatch

Hope you guys dig this one and I'll be finishing LIQUID SAND week with the final one tomorrow. (I'm kind of sad, I will have to come up with another SHARK WEEK to do for this old nail blog, hehe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment