Tuesday 2 April 2013

Essence Off To Miami Swatch

Welcome back from the Easter long weekend where we've landed on a Tuesday - Cheap Polish Tuesday to be exact, where we explore polishes that can be found for regular or sale price of $5 or less! Today I've got another Essence polish, which is currently a Shoppers Drug Mart exclusive here up north in Canada. I picked up this bugger for a mere $1 when I was alerted of a Buy One, Get One Free sale from my homegirl Chantal from Chantal's Corner.

Essence Off To Miami is a hot summer coral creme that goes on smooth with no fuss. The new Essence Color and Go brushes are fairly fat and wide. Definitely not my preference, but I definitely favour the wider brushes over the skinny ones. Here's Essence Off To Miami in two coats, with no top coat:

Essence Off To Miami Swatch

Definitely a spring to summer transition colour, eating up all the sunshine for a vibrant spotlight on the nail! This colour isn't something I would usually go for (this is the only one like it in my collection), but for a $1 - hey why not! Again, I've been loving all the Essence polishes I've tried and picked up and I think it's definitely best bang for your dollar. I only hope that Shoppers Drug Mart will carry more from the Essence line! Highly recommended.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Melissa! :D

    Oh wow, I need to buy this colour! I don't know why I haven't bought them all yet.

    Like you, I do wish Shoppers had more of their colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly would have bought them all already if I didn't already own similar shades in other brands. Wish I discovered them earlier! Maybe Shoppers will have another Buy One, Get One Free sale? Then ALL THE ESSENCE!!! :D

      Delete
    2. lol!
      I'm actually wearing a similar shade from Joe Fresh right now, I'll be posting it this weekend. So maybe I don't need this one from Essence. But you know how it is, we just want them all! :p

      Delete
  2. Alright enough with the Essence polishes. You're making me want them ALL.

    ReplyDelete